Kevin Gates quotes aren't just a musician's way of impressing his fans. They are a collection of his life in which music, love, depression, poverty and prison remain relevant.
10 pain quotes and saying get hurt...
10 pain quotes and saying get hurt...
Kevin is a singer, rapper and businessman. He has released many singles and mixtapes, which have caught the attention of millions of fans who admire his eclectic music. He released his first album,correction, in 2016, to the commercial success that began its popularity in the United States.
It's not just his music that keeps him in touch with his fans. Kevin's understanding of life, love, and hardship draws people to his words and wisdom. Here are some Kevin Gates quotes to help you understand his way of thinking!
Kevin Gates inspirational quotes
1. "I don't sleep much. I don't sleep much, work, work, work." –Kevin Gates
2. "If you associate yourself with peer pressure or complacency, you're doomed." - Kevin Gates
3. “Never break or double; that's what it takes to be a senior." –Kevin Gates
4. “You can learn from a doll. You can see a dummy and learn what not to do. I have always been an observant person. You don't know how much you love something until you can't do it. That is something that I can say that I have learned. I learned how much I love music.” –Kevin Gates
5. "Don't be mad at me for being the best at what they did to me" - Kevin Gates
6. "I've had mixtapes that were better than albums I've heard from other artists. I take my time; I put my heart into it." –Kevin Gates
7. "You can't make everyone else happy and still be on top" - Kevin Gates
Check out this post on Instagram(Video) Kevin Gates Speak Wisdom For 11 Minutes Straight!
8. "I am inspired by everything that happens around me. I am a sponge. I am very analytical. I notice things that most people do not notice." –Kevin Gates
9. "I really don't like to talk. I like to run. I'm not a talker. I'm an action person." –Kevin Gates
10. "I showed my mistakes on Front Street. So the world accepted my flaws, so I'm flawless." –Kevin Gates
11. "I look at other people's lives and some feel like they're too old to play with toys. But I still check the toy section at the store because there were toys I wanted when I was little that I couldn't have. Well, I still am." receiving." —Kevin Gates
12. "I've always stood on my own toes. I don't need a team. Don't do the entourage thing, 30 people. I just don't. It's just not me." –Kevin Gates
13. “Glory to God. I haven't done any of this. God did it. I don't have the recipe or the plan. I have prayed about this and my prayers continue to be answered.” –Kevin Gates
14. "When you stand up for something, you have to stand up for it all the way, not the middle." - Kevin Gates
15. It's about really being who you are as an individual and not apologizing for it; That's all. I can feel the growth from my first mixtape to this day. With each song I want to give you a piece of who I am as an individual." –Kevin Gates
16. "The people who hate you the most are usually the people you know." - Kevin Gates
17. "True wealth doesn't come from the pocket, it comes from the heart and mind." - Kevin Gates
18. "I like where we are now, but I love where we're going." — Kevin Gates
19. "I have trust issues letting other people know my innermost secrets for fear of how they might see me. Everyone does." —Kevin Gates
20. "She says I'm a dog, but you have to meet one." - Kevin Gates
21. “I believe that life is a journey and that I will tell you my plans; Things never go as planned.” –Kevin Gates
22. "Let no one know you're a monster. Stay tuned and then surprise them." –Kevin Gates
23. "If you follow your heart, you always win!" -Kevin Gates
24. "I showed my mistakes on Front Street. So the world accepted my flaws, so I'm flawless." –Kevin Gates
25. "If I told you I'm different, would you understand the difference?" -Kevin Gates
26. "When you're in prison, you want to know that you've been thought of." - Kevin Gates
Check out this post on Instagram
27. "Anyone who borders on brilliant will suffer from depression. Because you don't see the world the way other people see the world. You see it for what it is. They don't see it that way." –Kevin Gates
28. "All that is lost can be found except lost time" - Kevin Gates
29. "When you get to the slums, having nothing makes you humble." - Kevin Gates
30. "I respect any man who demands your respect" - Kevin Gates
31. "If you're not in your own lane, create one." - Kevin Gates
32. "I've had good times and I've had bad times, and I remember, maybe when I go to bed, but throughout the day, every moment I'm in, I hold back because I'm drawn to it. It could be a depressive state." –Kevin Gates
33. “Prison and the street go hand in hand. You can't have one without the other. They agree." –Kevin Gates
34. "Use the things that make you angry as fuel to make you better." — Kevin Gates
35. “My daily conversation consists of hustle and bustle. Grind from below sick and tired of the fight.” –Kevin Gates
36. “All things are obtained through wisdom and knowledge.” –Kevin Gates
37. "If it's important to you, go after it aggressively." - Kevin Gates
38. "Breathing is just as important in physical activity, how much more important is it in mental activity?" -Kevin Gates
39. "Wise men change, fools stay the same" - Kevin Gates
40. "Without an understanding of evil...how can you truly appreciate good?" -Kevin Gates
41. "Prison was the best thing that ever happened to me" - Kevin Gates
42. "Being logical gave me reason to doubt." –Kevin Gates
43. "Knowledge is provided, but only for those who need to know it" - Kevin Gates
44. "Fall in love fast, make sure you watch out for that" - Kevin Gates
45. "I love God, I love everyone around me as I love myself and I love my enemy" - Kevin Gates
46. "Inform, improve, improve, and I think that's what my first daughter did to me, so I named my first album after my first daughter." —Kevin Gates
47. “Some may see this as a problem; I fall in love easily.” –Kevin Gates
Check out this post on Instagram
48. "To be honest, I don't want to be romantic, I already have someone at home." - Kevin Gates
49. “I enjoy being with my family. This is my party." –Kevin Gates
50. "My music is amazing. I don't know what to call it because I haven't seen an artist showcase the different talents that I display or create the different genres that I have created, from rock 'n' roll to heavy metal and soft rock to rap and country. I show so many styles. That's why they love me." –Kevin Gates
51. “I love making music; I love getting tattoos... That's exactly what I love. If they didn't pay me, I would still do it." –Kevin Gates
52. “Music is the most therapeutic for me. Because I suffer from depression and letting it go is my only way.” –Kevin Gates
53. "I know I write a lot of my best music in the car, like late at night. Three, four in the morning." –Kevin Gates
54. "I could care less about the special. I like making music." –Kevin Gates
55. “If I tell the truth about myself, what can the world say? I would like to be accepted, but I am not looking for acceptance. If you're a fan, it's because you're a fan of who I am psychologically, emotionally and individually. The world can relate more to a human being than a superstar." –Kevin Gates
56. "People will flirt with you in no time. Just be prepared not to be surprised." –Kevin Gates
57. “Spending on a loved one can be a lonely ordeal. The feelings you will experience will change you.” –Kevin Gates
58. "Sometimes you have to let people bang their heads to realize it's pointless. Don't try to figure them out or you'll go crazy." -Kevin Gates
Wise words from Kevin Gates
Wise words from a man who lived and loved music. In this video, Kevin Gates shares his wisdom with the world.
Going through a difficult childhood, spending time in prison, navigating controversy, and finding his way back to life through music is how we would describe Kevin Gates. He is a man of faith, an artist with a vision, a family man, and a lifelong learner.
We hope these Kevin Gates quotes have influenced you. His words are not just for a specific group of people; Everyone can benefit from his wisdom.
travis scott motivational quotes
Phrases by Jennifer Lopez about music and life
Taylor Swift Melodic Phrases
„Datei:Kevin Gates – Main Pub 1 – Photo Credit.jpg' by Jimmy Fontaine is under licenseCC BY-SA 4.0.
I'm Alice Judy and AnQuotes is a fun hobby for me. We know everyone loves them, and our mission here is simple: to be the best and most interesting deals site in the world! If you have an offer that you would like us to take care of, please contact us.
- Kevin Malone's 45 Funniest Phrases
- Kevin Hart's 50 funniest quotes
- Post Malone's 59 Most Inspirational Quotes
- The 27 best Trent Shelton quotes to inspire you