Let these Kevin Gates quotes show you how to keep getting up and trying again, even after a fall.
Kevin Gates is an American artist and businessman.
He is known around the world for his lyrics dealing with depression, prison life and poverty. By revealing parts of himself in his songs, he touches millions of people who listen to his music.
Growing up, Kevin Gates had a tough life; He was negatively influenced by those around him and was imprisoned and released multiple times.
You may not be experiencing exactly the same things as him, but you have certainly encountered a difficulty or two in your life that have significantly influenced the path towards your dreams.
Kevin Gates is admirable because although he's faced many obstacles, he hasn't let them shatter his dreams. Because of his perseverance and belief in himself, he is now considered one of the most successful rappers in the United States.
If you want to be inspired by his experiences and words, be sure to read to the end. Learn a lot about life, success, music and much more through the list below.
Let us begin.
And don't forget to check them outRod Wave ZitateeLil Durk quotes.
Kevin Gates best quotes
1. "Without an understanding of evil, how can anyone truly appreciate good?"
2. "Everything lost can be found again - except lost time."
3. “Wealth is not out of pocket. It comes from the heart. It comes from the mind. i live like this You could give me a fish for a day and feed more, but if you teach me to fish you will feed me forever. So that's really my philosophy in all of this.”
4. “Life is about behavior and how we behave. But two mistakes never make one mistake.”
5. “Loyalty is hard to come by; Trust is easy to lose.”
6. "Never break or bend, that's what's important."
7. "We come from below, we aim for the stars."
8. "If you're not on your own track, make one."
9. "I feel great pain, this pain lets me know I'm alive."
Famous quotes from Kevin Gates
10. "If I told you I was different, would you understand the difference?"
11. "If you're going to defend something, you have to defend it completely, not just half."
12. "Knowledge is provided, but only for those who need to know."
13. "If you associate yourself with peer pressure or complacency, you're doomed."
14. "Prison and the street go hand in hand. You cannot have one without the other. They fit.
15. "Use the things that make you angry as fuel to make yourself better."
16. “I believe that life is a journey and that I will tell you my plans; Things never go as planned.”
17. "I don't really like to talk. i like to run I'm not a speaking person. I am a man of action.”
18. "I have trust issues when I tell other people my innermost secrets for fear of how I might be seen. Everyone has it.”
Also read:Copyright © NBA YoungBoy,Juice WRLD quotes
Short quotes from Kevin Gates that are packed with life lessons
19. "Wise men change, fools remain the same."
20. "Why accept failure when success is free?"
21. "You can't make everyone happy and still be on top."
22. "Being logical gave me cause for doubt."
23. "Sometimes it's best not to move at all."
24. "Don't be mad at me for being better than I was raised."
25. "I live by the 10% rule. Save one, save a thousand.”
26. "Through wisdom and knowledge all things are attained."
27. "If it's important to you, pursue it aggressively."
28. "I'm not afraid to make mistakes."
29. "Watch people every day and you will see their true colors."
30. "Every time the leaves turn, it's the loneliest time of the year."
Also read:Tupac-Zitate,J Cole quotes
Kevin Gates quotes to understand his views on love and relationships
31. "You have to be intimate with a person to know them."
32. "Those who hate you the most are usually the people you know."
33. "Loves a battlefield, not a one night stand."
34. "I like where we are now, but I'm in love with where we're going."
35. "I love God, I love everyone around me as myself, and I love my enemy."
36. "Some might find that a problem — I fall in love easily."
37. “Some will say that life is a gamble, which means love is a casino. Everyone just plays to win.
38. "Fall in love quickly, be careful with it."
39. "To be honest I'm not trying to be romantic, I already have someone at home."
40. "If you follow your heart, you always win!"
Also read:King of Quotes,Quotes from XXXtentacion
Kevin Gates Quotes To Motivate You
41. “My daily conversation is excitement. Dragging underneath, sick of the fight.”
42. “A vision without action is just a dream. Action, it's the routine, it's the rush, it's the persistence.”
43. "The struggle is real, but it doesn't last forever."
44. “I get inspired by everything that happens around me. i am a sponge I'm very analytical. I notice things that most people don't notice."
45. "When you go up to the favela, having nothing makes you humble."
46. "I can't say that any artist has inspired me because I get inspired by the things that are happening around me."
47. "Breathing is so important in physical activity, how much more important is it in mental activity?"
48. "I don't sleep much. I don't sleep much - work, work, work.
49. "Through my window I see everything I dream of and wish I had seen."
50. “I came into the game with a different attitude than I do now. And I had to grow up. I had to mature. In that growth and in that maturity, at that point of maturity, I realized that the people interviewing me are really just talking. And they don't have the same lifestyle as me, so my life is super interesting to them."
Also read:Drake's phrases,Mac Miller quotes
Kevin Gates Quotes to get you further
51. "I'm far from perfect, that's for sure, but God is!"
52. "By trying to destroy you, they're destroying themselves in the process. Fuck it. Working harder!"
53. "It's about really being who you are as an individual and not apologizing for it, that's it. I can feel the growth from my first mixtape to this day. With every song I want to give you a piece of who I am as an individual.”
54. “The things that are the hardest for me to put into words and talk about, I put into my music. I'm super passionate about my craft and super passionate about what I do.”
55. “If I tell the truth about myself, what can the world say? I would like to be accepted, but I'm not looking for acceptance. If you're a fan, it's because you're a fan of what I am psychologically, emotionally and individually. The world can relate more to a human than to a superstar.”
56. "I don't give anyone a reason to hate me, they create their own drama out of sheer jealousy. Keep your ears open and your mouth shut.”
57. "Or help them get to the root of the problem. Or help them figure out what the problem is. Because the problem is within ourselves, and often we don't look inward as individuals. We always look for something else as a substitute – like a pacifier. You have to look at yourself first.”
58. "You can learn from a dummy. You can watch a mannequin and learn what not to do. I've always been a observant person. You don't know how much you love something until you do it. That's one thing I can say I've learned. I learned how much I love music.”
Kevin Gates quotes to get an idea of his personality and music
59. "I suffer from major depression, so my only relief is music."
60. "I couldn't care less about the special. I like making music.”
61. "Inform, improve, improve, and I think that's what my first daughter did to me, so I named my first album after my first daughter."
62. "I don't pay attention to the sale because it doesn't concern me. It's about the music. Music is all I have.”
63. "I always grew up listening to music, but music was also like a journal. It was like my personal diary or personal diary. I would express a lot of things in my music that I couldn't express to an individual."
64. “My music is amazing. I don't know what to call it because I haven't seen an artist show the different talents I show or create the different genres I create; from rock and roll to heavy metal to soft rock, rap and country. I show so many styles. That's why they love me."
65. “I suffer from depression. severe cases of it. Not a case of depression, not a severe case, but severe cases of depression. Music is my only outlet, it's therapeutic for me. It's a release. That’s how I vent emotionally.”
More Kevin Gates quotes for those who are curious about him
66. “I love making music, I love getting tattoos. That's exactly what I love. If I wasn't getting paid, I would still do it.”
67. "Whatever an individual decides to do to themselves, as long as it doesn't affect me and respects it, I don't care what they do. Since I'm not perfect and I have flaws, who would I be to judge?"
68. "I've had good times and bad and I remember it, maybe when I lie down, but throughout the day I keep myself involved in every moment I'm in because it can throw me into a state of depression ."
69. “I am a perfect imperfection. My craft is perfected. I just need affection, emotionally. I'm introverted but it sounds like aggression.”
70. "I'm a huge skeptic, so I won't just agree with what a person might tell me. I have to do the research. I'm going to take various literature on this subject and just compare and contrast them. I do my own selective studies.
What influence does Kevin Gates have on you?
Not everyone is lucky enough to have a comfortable start in life. In fact, over 600 million people live below the poverty line. This, along with many other difficulties, can drive young people to break the law as Kevin Gates did.
It could have been so easy for him to just give up on life and be a nuisance to society, especially after his years in prison. But,Kevin GatesHe overcame every challenge thrown at him and became the personification of the adage "no pain, no gain". By accepting his mistakes and circumstances, he was able to work around them and find ways to become a better person.
He found solace, solace and music, and through this he was able to lift himself and his family out of poverty. Through his words of truth, he is helping today's youth avoid the same mistakes he made when he was younger.
In fact, music is an art that heals both the composer and the listener. After all, there is so much power in a single song or text. Like Kevin Gates, find your purpose and stick to it; pursue what you love and leave a positive impact on the world.
Which Kevin Gates song is your favorite? Did you learn a lot from this collection of Kevin Gates quotes? Share your thoughts below.